Tuesday, August 18, 2020

B I N G O ! September 6, 2020

 

Virtual Stampin' BINGO!!

When: September 6, 2020 (Sunday)

Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm

Location: On Zoom

Cost: $30 plus blackout cards at $5 each

 

We will have three rounds of BINGO:

  • You are guaranteed three products:

    • First round -  a stamp set, dies or an embossing folder

    • Second round - designer series paper pack

    • Third round - an embellishment or ribbon

  • Every player gets a product goodie bag and a $5.00 off coupon to use on their order placed that night

  •  You will make two (2) projects; I'll supply the pre-cut paper, any embellishments and a PDF with instructions

THEN, we have blackout BINGO!  Each bingo card is $5.00 with no limit on cards you can purchase. The total black out card money will go into a pot for a Stampin Up! order for the winner!

Please RSVP by Monday, August 31, so that I can prepare your projects.  Let me know how many blackout cards you would like at that time; I'll have extras the afternoon of BINGO.

I will provide a Zoom link to you for the Virtual Bingo party prior to the event! Payment is Venmo (sara-amuso) or check ahead of time.

Contact me at SmileAWhileStamping@yahoo.com for questions, more information or to REGISTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment